Calling all board members or those interested in joining a board!
New to your role on a PCN Board? As a current board member, do you want to better understand your role and responsibilities? Confused by the myriad of committees and how they work together? Interested in joining a PCN Board? If you answered yes to any of these questions... the Essentials Certificate is for you!
As an attendee of this workshop, you will walk away with the understanding of:
- Your role and responsibility as a Board member;
- Your financial and fiduciary requirements;
- Your role as an “employer”;
- The board’s legal model;
- Enhancing your relationship and understanding with your Joint Governance partner; and
- An overall understanding of how the board interacts with all the components of the primary care system.
This course establishes a solid foundation in PCN Governance by covering topics including: Legal Models 1 and 2, Risk Management and Business Plans. View the learning objectives for all sessions.
This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 18 Mainpro+ credits.
Fall 2019 full day session dates (Dates subject to change.) -
Fee $199.00 plus GST